Planning Events & Conferences at TU
Event and Conference Services intends to make each planner and attendee feel that their conference, camp or event is the most important, singular occurrence on campus.
The university boasts clean, comfortable facilities on a beautifully landscaped campus in the heart of Towson, Maryland, just minutes from downtown Baltimore.
What We Do
- Reserve facilities for all non-academic programs
- Coordinate meetings and event services for our students, faculty and staff
- Provide a full complement of services, from weekly organizational meetings to annual signature events
- Coordinate a full line of conference and event services with lodging space available between mid-June and the last week of July
- Assign knowledgeable event managers with the ability to “think outside” to provide planners with creative suggestions to enhance their programs. Event managers are assigned to each function, from the beginning to the end, to ensure a smooth program
- Handle all external inquiries including, but not limited to, conferences, banquets, commencements, high school graduations, summer camps, and sporting events
- Set up events, including an assortment of tables, chairs, flags, and banners plus state-of-the-art technical, multi-media and audio-visual equipment
- Employ university students to assist with conference set-ups, sporting events, and summer programs
A Brand-New Union
The 85,000-square foot addition along with the updated renovations have transformed the University Union into a spacious, bright, and open setting for events, dining, and student groups.